Saturday, May 31, 2008

Exam results

You know, the term... "start low, then step-by-step get higher"?
I don't think it applies to exams.. does it? yet it seems to apply to mine.. Foundation for example.. 2.8 to 3.0 to 3.2.... well, I can't say I'm complaining about that.

I'm just not that satisfied with my current results.. sem 1, 2.4... sem 2..increase by 0.05... I'm not saying I'm ungrateful 'cos there is an increase..its just, the increase is not as satisfying as I thought it would be. These two semesters, there were donkeys pulling me down... How I despise maths... I guess the term.. be happy with what you have..... "at least you increased, dearie, while others had dEcreased...."

It's funny you know.. 1 A, 1 B-, 1 C+, 1 D..... e,f,g,h,...( well that's a cold joke..cough..), A nice B+ for pengajian malaysia.. but not included in the CGPA.. to bad.
Again... I'm grateful and thankful to God for the results. But I'm not satisfied with it, I want to raise it up above 3.00.. Guess I have to work harder this time...

Pastor mentioned... "If you can do it the first time, do you have time to do it the second time??"
Answer?.... No. I don't have time. Life is only one time. No seconders.

Trust Hims always, and He will direct you.
~amen

No comments: