Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Only one single




Wedding bells Rang for my bro and his beloved wife. what I felt a little weird for these three weeks of my semester break was the constant travelling. I stayed back in KL after my exam for 2 days, then went to Kuantan for a rest on thursday. The, on Sunday the same week, I came back to KLfor a meeting on Monday and Tuesday. Thursday, off to Ipoh..


Preparing for a wedding is so danged hectic, especially when you are involved in it... it wasn't the planning or anything like that. It was the clothes. Never want to look bad on your own bro's wedding... not to mention the last minute tea ceremony for the wife's side of the family... and being the camera person!!!... not easy...but alls well that ends well... for that day that is..
The dinner was...Awesome.. there were 20 people I knew.. some I couldn't recognize.. but they ll knew me...creepy.. the food.. like the normal 8-course dinner..no biggy..
At the end of the session, Dad was thanking the guests and promoting the upcoming wedding next year..(my sis's).. haha, can't beat a father's enthusiasm..

I went home a day after the dinner.. it was a tiring 3-hour journey.. I dozed off, when I opened my eyes..gombak toll...
wedding part two... in subang Imperial China... my God!! the Place had that 5-star service.. but quite hard to get to.. we got lost on the way there, and on the way back. I can never know how my father can explain the way to places but not find the way himself..hmm....
The lunch was a rush though..we were there since 11.30 mornin and the whole thing had to end at 3 sharp for the next reception..they put videos of the photo album and the proposal my bro made to his wife.. it was funny..haha.. don't think I could forget any of it..

What can I say.. when I see them together, I seetwo people made for each other. A perfect match like a jigsaw God was putting together. Now that the wedding's over, I just can't wait for something else....involving little feet...haha...wishing them a Great life together...foreva.

No comments: