Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Denatured Proteins.

Haiz.... the sensual smell of fried eggs in the morning.. missing my home..

I'm homeward bound in two days and I feel there's still more to do here.. and time is of the essense. The joys and trials here are real, as reality put it. If my mind was put to the test, I can assure you I can do things I intend to do.. with a nudge here and there. Mother's Day is this week.. I bet you, when the news of my return reaches the church there, I should be expecting a call by this week...Hey, don't have to tell me twice about a gift..

but my mom would refuse a gift.. Called her yesterday.. the house can't fit anymore novelties..

can't write long, got plans today. The moment I've been waiting for this semester..dress shopping. Lord, I hope its a success..

No comments: