Tuesday, May 6, 2008

It's not OveR

Exam's over.. or is it?

1. Life itself is a test.. the trials and tribulations tests our faith to God.
2. The Devil tests our will power to withstand temptations..
3. or the plausibilty of our dreams, desires and ambition are tested through our actions.
4. All the time people are watching, testing your walk as you talk, though you don't think they'd notice.

God created the perfect man that is Adam and from him, Eve. But it was Both Adam and Eve's actions that make us, the descendants of his descendant Abraham... human. As humans, I can tell you we would fail all these tests at least once in our lifetime. It is inevitable. As humans, we are a doomed existance.. comma... saved by the grace of God.



(Hey, being a christian means CHOOSING to live by the ways of God.. that does not mean I have to preach the word to every single person I encounter.. doomed is the one who does not know what he is doing.. incorrect statements bring false joy and tormented spirits. This is purely my thoughts.)

Overcoming the Failures:

Quote from Batman begins, " Why do we fall?... so we can learn to pick ourselves up again."

How???...The silent Rule Of Life..

It is ALWAYS a CHOICE.

I can choose to not study for my exam and choose to watch anime instead.
I can choose to end my life as much as I can choose to live on.
I can choose to be dilligent. I can choose to idle.
I can live by faith and have meaning or live in sin and feel nothing.
Choice, I can control that,which equally controls me..
Ergo, I can choose to NOT fail, by an integration of other choices. I can choose to succeed.


"There was a crooked man, and he went a crooked mile,
He found a crooked sixpence beside a crooked stile;
He bought a crooked cat, which caught a crooked mouse,
And they all lived together in a little crooked house."

Alas, the human will is ever so fallible, malleable and vulnerable. Break it , weave it , twist it bend it, whatever... such a crooked end hanging by a thread.

Having crapped all that, the conclusive nutshell is that exams are never over.. even after University...live with it, can't live without. Fact.

May God's Grace and Mercy save us from ourselves. Wash and Cleanse us and bid us free from the plagues of despicable sin... FACT,...God needs bleach.

God -willing, I hope I'll raise my CGPA.

Prayer is the ultimate weapon..
"until now you have asked nothing in my name. Ask, and you shall receive. That your joy may be full" John 16:24

~amen

No comments: