Friday, September 18, 2009

Steamboat ..yay?

Today.. we are having steamboat for dinner.. .... .... .... ~(*-*)~

Doesn't have the excitement there.. I wonder why? Is it the business of exams?
Just had mine this morning.. Micro Was like.. HUH? 1m..2m..1m..2m..3m..4m..1m.1m..1m..2m.. the questions were so many I lost count.. :P

Dunno..dunno..

Whatever.. its to celebrate my 2 beloved brothers Raymond and Francis.. Happee Burthday!!!

Steamboat steamboat steamboat! Going to go shopping with Eng Hui later to get the food and gonna make...... oh dear.. mashed potato.. my first time making it.. pakai hentam la.. haha.

and cake!.. Absolutely lurve cake!.. yummy yummy....

Later have to get cake, fishball, ikan bilis..blablalabla.. then make mash potato.. do BS.. my stomach churning d.. Hungry, excited.. is it just me or am I laughing by myself..?

~(^_^)~


No comments: