Monday, September 21, 2009

Just a dream..

The last time I had a nightmare was before my SPM- I forgot my liquid paper.. **sweat**
After so long.. last night I had another.

There was me and some of the leaders.. happy, joyous moments together and then the scene switched to a solemn mood.. it was a hospital and one of them died horribly on a hospital bed. I was really broken hearted, then I woke up at 5 am this morning.. I was blur then.. did that really happen?.. but it didn't happen.. I'm so glad..

Ever thought of De Ja Vu? I don't know about it- maybe its psychological or just coincidence but at times what happens to me in the future..the situations and conditions were like in my dreams.. I rarely have dreams.. maybe this one dream is one that has some meaning or some sign? I don't know.. I'll just wait for a sign and see what God wants me to do.

Prov 3:5-6
~Alice

No comments: