Thursday, November 26, 2009

Inspirational.

My mind was in a mess.. I have been thinking and thinking of what to write in my FYP introduction.. There was no parameters to start, the objectives were not solid enough.. my cell lines keep getting contaminated that I'm not sure if the PCR would be affected. So little to do.. so little to write??

During my quiet time I read this verse. 1 Peter 4:12-13. Beloved do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you; but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ sufferings that when His Glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy.

Trials are tough, to the point I'm at a loss to what I'm doing. He constantly reminds me to keep going.. Don't stop and stare at the problem.

~Alice

No comments: