Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Birthday Wish 17/11/2009

Early in the year of 1988, my whole family (Father, Mother, Sister and Brother) had just came back from Glasgow, Scotland where my father did his Masters, when....jeng jeng....anyways finally, on the eleventh month, 17th day, 6th hour and 41st minute, a little blue baby was born..whom Karen and Joel named-->Alice, and their parents named-->Chye Hung (Rainbow) ..haha thats the little mini me! ~(^.^)~ Oh those good old days which I frankly have no memory of it at all.. but I was happy.. :)

Today, I have 2 words--> Happy Birthday!! Hahaha... 21 years has gone so fast..

As of 12am this morning, I've had my Birthday Fruit Juice and Birthday Garlic Naan which awkwardly arrived at the table at almost 12am.. haha..

Today of all the rest of the rainy days, God gave me a hot sunny sunshine... and a free ride to UTAR.. provided by Shee Wuen's brother~~nice

And I thought at the end of the day, I'd rest up like normal days.. Phoebe called me to come out.. I had not expected this at all.. but lo and behold.. W23 members were outside my door, Aaron holding a birthday cake.. They all sang that beautiful song. I don't know how my expression was.. scared that I look funny on the recording.. :P.. Hope they don't post it on youtube or FB.. very paiseh..

Then we went for a simple makan time at station 1.. eat eat, chat chat, laugh laugh..then balik.. I played a small prank (Those who know please laugh with me.. Muahahaha!)

All in all:
~Thanks to my family who called me up just to day that 2 wonderful words.. :)
~Thanks to daddy who tried to slot in some new statistical methods he just learnt for my FYP.. (he said if I didn't understand don't ask him.. haha)
~Thanks to all those (W23, W46, CHC members, beloved friends) who wished me on FB, sms, phonecall.. in uni..
~Ah Wei, Aaron, Chun Hean, DiMing, Florrie, Joshua, Phoebe and Yen Nee.. thanks for coming all the way to celebrate with me.. I really appreciate it.
~Thanks to Raymond, Francis, Felix, Sau Wai, and DiMing for staying back till 12am this morning for supper and birthday wishes..
~Thanks to everyone for not sabo'ing also (at least today lar).. haha...

Nothing more fulfilling than this day. 17/11/2009--> Day well spent.

To give is to gain;
A love given, a blessing gained.
A moment given, a memory gained.
A grateful heart remains.

~Alice


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You deserve it, Alice. Hehe.