Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Life is a stair case to success.

I didn't do that well today in genetics finals.. But I'm glad I was not ignorant of it.

Thanks for the friends who do not judge,
Thanks for the leaders that always guide,
Thanks for the family who's ready and waiting,
To answer calls or just be there to listen.

I love the life He gave me,
I wouldn't trade it for another.
From me last time, to where I am
Its still a long way.
The stairs ahead are still climbing,
Though I do slip and fall at times of tiredness,
Though my mind seem blur and dreamy,

I have my friends, my family, my leaders:
They pull me up;
They set me down;
They guide my Life;
They help me grow.

God, thanks to you, most of all.
My life has never been so meaningful.
Though I'm busy serving,
You never forget to bless me the little things.
I know you'll see through my success.
I still need to do my part-
the rest I leave it to you.
I await the day of my success.

Prov 3:5-6,
Amen,
~Alice

No comments: